1.15.2010

7: Don't Be Floored By Choices

"7:Don't be floored by choices - Instead of artificial fibers, choose a natural floor covering such as sisal, jute, coir, or cork."

From 1,001 Ways To Save The Environment, by Joanna Yarrow


Sisal; Sisal Flooring
Jute; Jute Flooring
Coir, Coir Flooring ( I really like this one)
Cork; Cork Flooring

We will have to remember this for when we build our house somewhere in the not too distant future.

______________________________________________________________

Today I went to yoga class.
I'm still not very good, but it sure is fun.
When I went to pick Noah up from childcare, he was watching Transformers.
Seriously.
He's three.

Ok.
I'm over it.
Just wanted to get that out there.

We had a lovely nothing day after that.
My parents and Steven's parents came over for dinner.
We had chili.  It's wasn't good.
Oh well.
Where was my camera though!?!
Boo.

Both of my babies are sleeping now.

I'm going to go watch TV with my husband.
Birthday party tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers