1.14.2010

6: Donate Your Weekend Shave

We started Noah in gymnastics at the Methodist church last week, so today was his second meeting.  I forgot the camera last time as I generally do. 

These are the general going-ons.  Where's Noah....?

He's running around the gym like a lunatic!  Can you see him?

I finally got him to try out this thing.  I thought it would be more cool, but....whatever.

He's supposed to SIT or LAY and roll around on this thing.

I really am the worst picture-taker alive because he was just swinging on this thing, granted I did have Ava in my arms.

The end was his favorite though.  They gave him these rings and told him to ROLL them.
"You mean, I actually have permission to throw these....inside?"

I got a little worried this afternoon because Ava had some purple bumps on one of her legs.  Of course, I "Googled" it.  Bad idea.  I was literally on my way to the E.R. when I remembered she had been in the front carrier the whole hour while he was doing gymnastics, so I think it's just a bruise or whatever....but I'll keep you posted.


We also cleaned out her closet today, and I found this outfit in there. 


It says, "Sorry boys, Daddy says I can't date till I'm 30."
_______________________________________________


"6: Donate Your Weekend Shave - Save on water, foam, and balm by forgoing your daily shaving ritual at the weekend.  Your partner might object to your stubble, but just remind them, it's all for the greater good."

From 1,001 Ways To Save The Environment by Joanna Yarrow


I'm not sure it's possible to forgo any more shavings than I already do (I'm a hippie) and still have a husband . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers