11.22.2009

November 22nd, 2009

I think my children are finally asleep....I love when they do that! =0)




Today we went to church, then went shopping, then came home and got ready for bed (that's what it felt like anyways).

So, Steven's been off work for the past three days, and I'm ready for him to go back. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing him. We're just both so busy right now that it feels like I have a very needy roommate. I think when he's off, I spend so much time getting done what needs to be done, I don't have time to do things I want to do....like drink water and exercise.

I watched "My Sister's Keeper" last night. It was a great movie, although I bet the book was even better. Books are always better.

I read that November is Premature Baby Awareness Month. I know it's always "something month", but babies certainly do have a special place in my heart.
http://marchofdimes.com/prematurity/index.asp

I finished all my Christmas cards today, except for the very few I need addresses for. It's been a productive day.

I didn't drink a lot of water today, and I didn't walk my mile. I did go shopping at Walmart though....that's cardio, right?

Off to watch Desperate Housewives . . .

1 comment:

  1. O I can;y even count all my sleeping pictures! My neighbor always says she goes in their rooms when they are sleeping just to fall in love with them again :)

    Your Christmas cards are done?! Wow that is amazing! I still need to figure out what to do for ours...Very hard to get 4 kids smiling...okay impossible!

    Have a good day & drink that water :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers