11.20.2009

November 20th, 2009

What a packed day.!.!.!

First, we went to get our family pictures taken for all our Christmas cards. We used Kailyn Parish (dba. k.p.photography). So super awesome! And she had the pictures on the internet in just a few hours.

Here's just a few . . .

























When we got home Steven decided he wanted to do some more work on his truck which I absolutely hate, but Noah LOVES! =0) I don't really hate it, I'd just rather he spend the time with me.



Noah is currently walking around telling everyone he's a "superhero"! Too cute. And Ava cries everytime I eat. It's not because she wants me to hold her though, it's because she wants to EAT! Three months old and she's already reaching for my food. I had initally thought I'd wait until she was 6 months old to start eating rice cereal, but maybe I'll start at 5 months instead. ;)

I walked 2/3 of a mile today, and didn't get to drink as much water, but so far I seem to be feeling better and more fit! It's amazing what a little water will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers